Vision is a force field that permeates an organization like a wave of energy. Everyone who encounters it is influenced by it. Their behaviour is shaped by these encounters and made congruent with the organization’s goals and core values. Leaders of strong, effective and forward thinking organizations must create and enhance a vision with which members can identify, in which they share a sense of pride, and to which they are willing to strengthen their commitment.
The vision statement implies an element of strong purpose and high values, of something considered especially worthwhile. A Good Vision Contains the Following Components:
Creating a shared visioning and an organizational strategic planning is one of the most important aspect for group and organizational success. Our one to two day strategic planning consultation services provides an informal atmosphere for participants to understand the importance of visioning, goals setting, prioritizing and the utilization of strong core values while providing a template for future decision making for the team. As a participant in the Peak Experiences “Visioning and Strategic Planning” workshop, you will have the opportunity:
- to develop or revise a clear and inspirational vision, mission and core values statements that will be effectively embraced by the members within the organization;
- to develop a detailed strategic direction/plan with specific goals that are in-line with the organizations vision, mission and core values;
- to enhance ones understanding of how the interdependency of individual roles play a key factor in the successful implementation of your strategic plan;
- to strengthen your ability to trust, support and communicate more effectively with team members;
- to develop plans for an effective vision, core values and strategic planning system.
We know that strategic planning is at the heart of business and organizational success, and at the heart of strategic planning lie key tools such as a M.O.S.T. analysis.
Peak Experiences associates can carry out a M.O.S.T. analysis which will help clarify your:
- Mission: where you intend the business to go
- Objectives: the key goals and objectives needed to achieve your mission
- Strategies: the options open to you to achieve your goals
- Tactics: how to put these strategies into action
The key to success is for this whole process to hang together. Peak Experiences associates can provide the systematic, objective third party overview and facilitation you need to ensure that every part of the process locks into place, so that your whole business and/or organization moves forward in an integrated and effective way.
With our team of experienced strategic planning consultants, we can provide on-the-spot support and guidance for the length of the project, from when it is a twinkle in the eye right through the launch and up to its successful signing off. We will help you generate your strategy and will guide you through putting in place the strategic management process to ensure alignment of resources, accountabilities and timelines to provide sustainable success.
Whatever the size of your business/organization and the economic situation you are currently facing (doing more with less etc.), our strategic planning process can provide the crucial difference which will mean that resources are concentrated constructively, energies are focused creatively and the outcome is effective over the short and long term.
A clear, carefully stepped organizational strategy invigorates your business, energises your team and puts your long-term goals within hand’s reach.
Contact us now or call 902.482.4506 to set up an appointment to discuss how one of our Peak Experiences associates can provide the support you need to move your organization forward more effectively.