We work with small, medium and large size businesses, non-profits, organizations and governmental agencies throughout Atlantic Canada and at times with client partners across Canada / USA. We have an outstanding track record of delivering high quality facilitation, training and coaching interventions which inspire personal and organizational transformation and (organizational) culture change.
Are any of these statements true for you?
“We’re facing significant financial and personnel cutbacks. How do we manage our workload and ensure high productivity standards? How do we be more efficient and effective – essentially do more with less?”
“Trust is low and our performance is suffering because our people aren’t communicating effectively with each other. I’m amazed by how much time is spent resolving conflicts and sorting out interpersonal issues. We have to do something about morale around here.”
“We’ve got smart, talented people working for us, but getting them on the same page, headed in the same direction can be a challenge. I know we can be a high achieving organization but I’m unsure where to start”
“I’m not getting the most from my team. I need help to improve communication and collaboration so that we can realize our full potential”
“We’re committed to changing our organizational culture. We recognize the challenge, risk and long term commitment involved but our current way of operating is no longer sustainable.”
Clients are most likely to be successful working with us if:
- You have high standards of excellence. You’re committed to being the best you can be.
- You are ready to work collaboratively and in partnership.
- You’re motivated to increase your self-awareness and personal effectiveness. You’re willing to learn and let go of old ineffective behaviours.
- You adhere to the highest standards of honesty and integrity. If you want to succeed by taking ethical shortcuts, we’re not for you. If you want to perform at the highest level, we’d like to help you succeed.
- You’re committed to making a difference and being successful.
- You value new perspectives and being challenged.
- You are committed to long-term solutions rather than a quick-fix.
Now that you know the kind of clients we work with, the issues we help them resolve and what our clients need to do to ensure their success, click on this link to learn more about How We Can Help.