An Innovative Approach
Today, adult educational trainers recognize that experiential learning is still the most widely accepted and time proven technique for increasing individual and organizational learning and effective change.
In addition, we utilize real life situations and proven behavioural science to assist in this powerful process.
- Experiential Learning: we engage learners in fun, meaningful, and carefully selected learning activities. Hands-on learning helps people articulate interpersonal needs and their core values;
- Real Life Situations: we assist groups through real life decision making and problem solving to help in the application of learning and create actual change within the organization;
- Applied Behavioural Science: we employ cutting edge concepts and applied behavioural science research to enhance awareness, conceptual understanding, critical thinking and effective action.
Our World Class Assessment Tools
We utilize world class assessment tools from Human Synergistics TM to compliment many of our workshops and to enhance your learning experience.
Used in North America’s most successful organizations, these products have been extensively researched and provide insight into the behavioural effects of thinking patterns, selfconcept,leadership and group effectiveness.
Our Process for Success
Our collaborative and dynamic workshop development process ensures that we;
- thoroughly understand your needs, developmental issues, and current method of operations;
- set clear, agreed upon expectations, goals and objectives for the training workshop and consultation period;
- define, plan, and develop an implementation strategy that will produce your desired results;
- ensure long-term buy-in with articulated costs and benefits for individual and organizational change;
- provide all necessary follow-up support and critical feedback;
- 1:1 executive coaching.
This process allows us to customize our training workshops and services to ensure we develop a results-oriented approach that meets your specific group and individual developmental needs.
TM: Human Synergistics and their associated tools are registered trademark of Human Synergistics International.